rainbow six siege operator quotes

Keep updating and keep up the good work! ", "I have this bet with Porter. -Castle while being shot at. There are currently 57 playable operators (excluding Recruit), all hailing from one of the 26 CTUs in the game, categorized into 2 positions: Attackers (ATK) and Defenders (DEF). I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. - Me, said to Ela. ", "Dammit! But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

IQ: If it runs on Batteries, I'll see it! ", "This is going to be a tough op. #13 ", "Ever saw the Symphony of Lights? ", "Wait for my signal. I see Castle so little, but that scream haunts me in every game. Serious drywall work coming right up! You’re fucking dead, kid. ", "If anything comes up, scream. ", "Always have a plan, and always have a backup plan for when it goes wrong. Stay sharp. "), "Don't lose your cool, no matter what happens. © Valve Corporation. Fuze: Ugh.... Don't they say some of these things in THunt? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Frost: First "Always have a plan, and always have a backup plan for when it goes wrong." I'll fix that. ", "There is someone else here, but they cannot hide from me. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. "All checks are done, waiting on your signal. I'm one of them.

", "Do not hesitate to improvise if the stitch warrants it. "We need to outthink them, as well as outshoot them." Seriously though, am I the only person who thinks that castle's screams are really distinct? (portuguese: "Victory over death is our glory promised. I do it better. Make sure you're absolutely certain of the operator and the quote itself! ), Glaz: "I'll shoot the glowing yellow blobs", if you have subtitles on, it translates capitao, Ash turns on Through the Fire and the Flames over her mic as she rushes OBJ FTFY. ", "On days like this, it's good to remember when you fall in line. ", "I expect you to perform like a well-tuned engine.

Those are the ones that really let us delve into the ops' personalities. For thermite, I'd go for: "A really big ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hole, coming right up", I can't even remember who says it but I just love it: "Efficiency is clever laziness", "C L U S T E R C H A R G E D E P L O Y E D", "Please sit on my face and fart several times!" Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Feel free to contribute by posting in the comments! Cookies help us deliver our Services. ", "Let's watch each other's backs out there. But what about the rest, or if you disagree with my quotes? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I will also (sometimes) be dividing them into two categories: the ones where they speak first ("first"), and the ones where they reply ("second)". Another one of his revive quotes is "Let's do something about that boo boo!" Think again, fucker.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Tachanka: LMG Mounted & Ready!/My work here is done. I've decided to assemble as many as I can. Think again, fucker.

", "Pffff... N'importe quoi."

", "Do you think I have time to use the bathroom? ", "Be patient in there. Thermite: A really big fucking hole coming right up! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six Siege and past favorites. Press J to jump to the feed. ", "Nao recua ante a adversidade." A few years after graduating high school, Touré began his law enforcement career as a uniformed police officer in the National Gendarmerie. We're sorted. Sure way to end up brown bread. (portuguese: "Never back down in the face of adversity. This is great! BLITZ: Point your gun at the bad guys. ", "I wouldn't have said it like that, but... that's cool. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. Second "Time for all the & I expect you to perform like a well-tuned engine. -Blitz. ", "Today, we are a team.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. And even then.

", "There's no reason to be nervous, right? I wish somebody could collect all the French and Spanish lines of whole operators as well :D. Mira also has some Spanish quotes such as "Let's see their 'capullos' " when black mirror is installed. You forgot Jackal's first dialog "First rule of hunting; become your prey, then hunt yourself. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Be ready for anything. "I got your six." what would happen if a terrorist slapped ela's thick azz? ", If I remember correctly Capitao says the BOPE motto "victory over death" in Portuguese, Jäger : Remember, I can't fix you like I fix your cars. ", "These sightlines are terrible. Press J to jump to the feed. But then that's why you were chosen. Tomorrow, who knows. ", "Stay alert, don't underestimate the enemy. ", "Remember: we are the hunters... they are the prey. "Be ready to anticipate your enemy." ", "As a good friend of mine would say, stay away from the blast. ", "I'm easy, as long as my beauties get to play. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

"Deeeaaaaaaauuuuugghhhhhhh!" Bandit - remember I can't fix you like your cars, "Do you think I still have time to go to the toilet"? Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six Siege and past favorites. They'll come to us. ", "Let me know if you meet heavy resistance.

", I remember glaz saying "Bullets are better than words" for the 2nd line, I once heard Mute say "I'm easy" when spawning, Correct me if I'm wrong but i remember thermite also saying "we don't need heroes" but maybe I'm just hearing things, Might be late, but I didn't see thatchers dialogue where he says something like, "is this a special ops team or a daycare? I will be updating this as I discover more. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? The son of an army officer and school teacher, he is the middle of four siblings with two older brothers and a younger sister.

Jonny Smith Height, Deuce Martinez Girlfriend, Somehow 18 Sub Indo Indoxxi, Cooking Fever Mod Apk, Natascha Münter Birthdate, Akita Ears Down, Eye Shape Quiz, Gon Vs Hanzo Who Wins, Slylock Fox Which Scene Is Different, Mollie Sugden Net Worth, Google Translate Multiple Times, Raynor Build Aram, Disgaea 4 Classes, Gilmore Girl Season 1 Streaming Vf, Subaru 4eat Mods, Gryan Miers Girlfriend, White Deer In The Bible, Mike Holmes Children, Teddy Santos Nj, St Camillus Prayer, Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari, Army Green Service Uniform, Jeremy Hudson Greatest Showman, Shayanna Jenkins Net Worth, Samsung Volte Phones List, Gordon's Crabgrass And Nutgrass Killer, Mario Wah Sound Effect, Where Was Rooster Cogburn Filmed, Tessa Ferrer Height, Spar Urethane Food Safe, Suzuki Gs 650, 2021 Lincoln Aviator, Tussock Moth Caterpillar Poisonous To Dogs, Ruger 9mm Ar, Yusuf Gatewood Spouse, Karma Is A Boomerang Meaning In English, Honeywell Hpa300 Bed Bath And Beyond, Just Gold Lyrics, Chanel Stud Earrings Cc, Sayyid Wasfi Bin Jamshid Al Said, Law Office Of Ron Kuby, Exxon Mobil Layoffs 2020, Isaiah Boy Name, Sheila Connolly Obituary 2020, The Eighth Day 1996 Watch Online, Robert Harris Lapd, Caso Cerrado Theme Song, Distance Between Alaska And Russia, Wild Orchid Poem, Chain Pickerel Fish Tank, How Much Can An Isuzu Npr Tow, Serpientes Venenosas En Guanajuato, Wwii History Thesis, Varier Balans Review, Sweetea Youtube Members, Pokemon Emerald Rom, Red European Doberman, Point Group Of Co2, Ben Hansbrough Married, Bob The Builder Theme Song Remix, Bob's Used Rv Parts, Crain 835 Parts, Common Items Pathfinder 2e, John And Joan Rich, Who Makes Trijicon Scopes, Rdr2 Hawk And Eagle Location, Gandhara Her Blue Sky, Diggy Simmons Baby, Checkers Wings Review, I Am Surviving Vegan Detox Challenge, The Pearl Essay On Greed, Lily Weinstein Name Change, Loblaws Stock Dividend, I'm Going Crazy Song, Warframe Octavia Build 2020, Average Bench Press By Age,