warzone intel bug

Posted by 3 months ago. I can not collect first intel no matter what. Some people were even getting their intel missions reset after progressing. Unfortunately, after […] /r/CODWarzone is a developer-recognized community focused on the title. I’ve tried too like one hundred times. Use the link below to tell us how you like Call of Duty: Warzone. Please try again later. I've done it 3 times now. Close.

This happened to me it’s so frustrating and now my quest has a lock on the bottom right of it. A helpful bug report includes what happened, where and when it happened, and steps to reproduce what you experienced. If I go back to the western bunker the intel is still there and I CAN pick it up but once back in the lobby it still shows as incomplete. Warzone Intel Week 4 - New Perspectives BUG! I’ve restarted my game and tried different game modes (solo, duo, trio, plunder) and have even had teammates successfully pick it up, but I’m still not able to grab it and complete the objective myself. You can view the revised policy, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. It's also super helpful to learn about any bugs you find in the game. Haven't been able to pick the first one up at all.

It as to be a bug. First and foremost, the Call of Duty: Warzone Intel missions are terribly bugged at the time of this writing.

I can see the file/folder from the intel image, but there’s no button prompt to grab it or a pickup “halo” around it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We encountered a problem on our end. By checking the box, you also agree that Activision may send you promotional texts at the above number. Press J to jump to the feed. Let us know what you think of Call of Duty: Warzone. Call of Duty: Warzone is a first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Raven Software and published by Activision.

My brother plays this on playstation so he logged into my account and it wouldn't work there either. These missions provide small pieces of intel players must discover on the map to find objects they can interact with to learn more about the background story happening on the Warzone map, Verdansk. I can't pick up the 1st one at the swimming pool either, anyone know a fix before the inevitable update. LEAVE FEEDBACK ABOUT CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE. If you run into a bug or encounter something you think isn't working or displaying as intended, let us know. Support. Let us know your issue below and one of our top agents will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Once out the game I check and it says I haven't done it. Have already restarted the game and my console but to no avail. 16. Summary: Playing Warzone doing the new intel mission, got kicked off randomly doing the third intel mission (the one in the western bunker). Yeah, not working for me either. You’ll get a text from us shortly outlining next steps.

All texts are automated, subject to Activision’s SMS terms, and consent is optional, not a condition of purchase or use of Activision support or service. The intel missions have actually ended up being a new pattern in Call of Duty‘s Season 4 for Warzone players.

Seems to be a common problem, I have it too and can't find any answers. One of our agents will review your message and get back to you via email. 英語でページを閲覧するには「英語で続ける」を選択してください。他の言語を選択することも可能です。「キャンセル」を選択すれば前のページに戻ります。. same for me..if you find a fix pls let me know. The more feedback, the better. Call of Duty: Warzone is a first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Raven Software and published by Activision. LEAVE FEEDBACK ABOUT CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE It's also super helpful to learn about any bugs you find in the game. Does not work! Here's an example: Copyright 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. We’ve updated our Privacy Policy. I did everything possible to do and keep in the same place. By clicking SUBMIT, you agree to the SMS terms and agree that Activision may send you text messages at the above number about your customer service request. This is an issue with the accounts, not the install files or the game itself. I lagged out after advancing it. Tried it like 30 times in different matches, no luck. I can’t progress the new intel mission as I’m unable to pick up the first objective in the TV station newsroom. /r/CODWarzone is a developer-recognized community focused on the title. A helpful bug report includes what happened, where and when it happened, and steps to reproduce what you experienced. I picked it in plunder, warzone solos and warzone quads but I never get to advance. Now it’s shows that one as still incomplete and I’m unable to progress. Enter your phone number below and an agent will get back to you via text message shortly. Tried BR, Plunder, quest is active and I also look at clue before trying to interact. This is an issue with the accounts, not the install files or the game itself. then (during that game) there was a power outage in the house, when it was fixed, I logged in and eversince then I'm stuck on the 3rd intel. Warzone's Fractured Intel Missions are set of objectives within Modern Warfare's battle royale mode. Get promotional texts at the above phone number. Its corrupted data in their server. Stuck on 3rd intel ATC. Press J to jump to the feed. The intel missions have become a new trend in ... another choice is to visit the Call of Duty Warzone bug page to leave a message about the bug directly. Our bad. Is anybody else having this issue with the first objective of the new intel mission? And it put me on the previous step and I have viewed the previous/collected the next one 10 times at least, but it wont advance. Ya same can't do first mission. I'm stuck in this objective. Any recommendations on what to try next to fix the issue?

Unfortunate part is there is a lot of people online (and some even in this thread) that have had the issue since the first week of intel. They got one more week to launch season 4 and let with this ridiculous bug. Can't pick it up either, but my friend got it right away. Any suggestions? same here - went in on plunder and BR but I can't pick up the coin. me too... after i picked up the 3rd one, got the mission for the 4th.

We welcome feedback and encourage you to share as much as you can. If you run into a bug or encounter something you think isn't working or displaying as intended, let us know. お客様が選択したページはこの言語に対応しておりません。この言語が使用される地域では製品またはサービスがサポートされていません。 So that either is a sign more people are having this problem and it will be fixed soon OR it’s a sign that they don’t plan on fixing it or are even aware of it. Viewed the intel a hundred times and it doesn't show up in the tv station. Viewed the intel a hundred times and it doesn't show up in the tv station. Warzone Intel Week 4 - New Perspectives BUG! Summary: Playing Warzone doing the new intel mission, got kicked off randomly doing the third intel mission (the one in the western bunker). I'm gonna try again later. Still no go! A response will be sent to the email in your account.Change my email address. I really dont know what more i can do. Talking about the first one at the swimming pool. Some people on console were able to fix it by switching from contextual tap. Same here.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Top bit comes up to say I've done it. I can not collect first intel no matter what. Message and Data Rates may apply. im having the issue with the first intel ... cant pick it upive tried 4 times now and same end result. Picked it up multiple times and event viewed the intel.

I dropped for like 10 times, but didn't get it, I can't get it either and I completed the first mission, Same, still stuck, guess they'll fix it in an update eventually. My brother plays this on playstation so he logged into my account and it wouldn't work there either. Same here I've dropped 4 or 5 times for it now, won't let me pick the damn thing up, Dropped it multiple times tonight, cannot get the first Intel :-(. Now it’s shows that one as still incomplete and I’m unable to progress. I climed on the desk, tried from both sides of it and crouched but I can't glitch the trigger to "use" it.

I see a small gold coin there but can't interact with it.. .

Harry Potter Fabric Wholesale, Polegate, East Sussex, Gloria In Latin, Second Hand Relocatable Homes For Sale South Australia, Said I Love You But I Lied Lyrics Meaning, Lynn Swann Wife, Crab Emoji Meme, Rowan Smyth Age 2020, La Hojilla En Vivo, Lottoland Daily Millions Winners, Irish Trucker Slang, Stratos 201 Pro Xl For Sale, Prism Kite Sale, Hp Velotechnik Scorpion Craigslist, Cobalt Electron Configuration, Ase G1 Practice Test, Isa Guha Parents, Waterproof Chuck Box, Reborn In The Originals Fanfiction, Magnesium And Sulfur Ionic Compound, Hükümet Kadın 2 Full Izle Jet Film, Matt Kennard Wife, Amanda Balionis Religion, Butane Sprays Everywhere When Filling Torch, What Does Tara Henderson: Husband Do, Gol D Roger Disease, Rythm Bot Dj Role, Fi Glover Salary, Anglican Liturgy Press, Pippin Score Pdf, Ds Emulator With Wifi Android, Anupama Star Plus Cast, Andrew Oberle 2020, Jack Sock Wedding, Blueberry Faygo (clean) 1 Hour, Is Beginning Boutique Ethical, Stanley Hotel Fire, 35 Remington Ballistics, Tracker Topper 12w Specs, Top Ranked Hardtail Mountain Bikes, Pega Certified System Architect Exam Questions, Bozhe Moi Pronunciation, Why Take Senokot At Night, Top 2020 Mlb Rookie Cards, White Deer In The Bible, Dearica Hamby Parents, Mohawk Employee Links, Class Of 2025 Basketball Rankings Illinois, Hugh Mccoll Family, Doom Flash With Music, A Personal Matter Pdf, Sega Genesis 2 Power Supply, Conococheague Creek Tubing, Johnson Brothers Factory Shop, Kandyse Mcclure Ian Cylenz Lee, Uc Berkeley Sorority Rankings 2020, 123movies Keeps Buffering Reddit,