ted hendricks death

Celebrity Placeholder.

A second-year man in the NFL and here I am playing with the greats on the Baltimore Colts team that had lost a Super Bowl game to the Jets and had championship games in 1958 and 1959, all that team was still there. Well, I had a short speech planned because Miami Springs, my hometown, has a party planned for me and I think I'm going to be late.

I played a right linebacker, then they switched me over to left linebacker and I finally made all pro again in my later years and I recall a Monday Night game against Pittsburgh and Bradshaw was so courteous to me he threw me two interceptions in that game and we beat them in their home town. In closing I would like to say that the fans are the greatest part of football and you give us the courage to go on and play to a point of excellence and our desire of excellence. 72 Year Olds. Well, low and behold, I became a free agent and I had a talk to Commissioner Tagliabue's office to get his advice on what the legalities were. And to go back through the history, this is the cream of the crop and they show exactly what dignity, humanity and greatness is all about. All rights reserved. Anyway, on my first year with the Raiders, I pulled a ham string muscle, not a. ham string, a groin muscle, a little difference. Terry Bradshaw. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.

He had to make some concessions, but they weren't that big. When you think about the different cities, one team takes on two cities and I felt like I didn't have a home anywhere because the Baltimore Colts are now the Indianapolis Colts and the first that I played for the Baltimore Colts, Don Shula was the coach and he drafted me. Now to get along to all the teams that I played for, there are four 01 f them.

It was a very frustrating year for me, and I believe we played Pittsburgh that year and they won the game. Football Player. Archie Manning. Ted Hendricks #1.

Football Player.

Ted R Hendricks #2. Landry went to Mission High School and my father was from McCallan High School in Texas. Getting on with that, I am not going to mention my whole famtly but I thank them an awful lot for what they have done for me.

You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. First of all, I would like to say that my father cannot make it here today, but my father played high school football against Tom Landry. We always have had a rivalry with our interconference games. from More Than 200 Million Newspaper Pages, NewspaperArchive’s Last Name Directory Contains More Than 11,717,456 of the Most Commonly Occuring Surnames in the United States.

It seems like everybody is actually afraid to play us, no not afraid it is just a rivalry we have between you. Selected in the second round of the 1969 draft by head coach Don Shula and the Baltimore Colts, he was starting at right linebacker by mid season. Ted Hendricks .

It is always great to be with an audience that loves you and respects you and like the Pittsburgh Steeler fans are scared to death of you. Ted Hendricks Fans Also Viewed . Celebrity Placeholder.

And here I am a rookie among all these stars, and I am not going to go through the names because I am going to keep this a little short because I have a little more to say than I had planned to.

I offered my services first back to the Green Bay Packers, and then to the Miami Dolphins, then to the Atlanta Falcons and the only one who could sign me was Al Davis from the Raiders. And that was in the NFC conference.

OJ Simpson.

Date of Birth: Aug 14, 1896 Date of Death: Oct 01, 1977 Estimated Age at Death: 81 years, 2 months, 7 days; Social Security Number: 38710**** Coming Soon.

Born in Guatemala #23.

Ted Hendricks Enshrinement Speech 1990. Ted Hendricks Is A Member Of . Seattle Seahawks always gave us a problem, San Diego Chargers, Denver Broncos, Cleveland doesn't like us at all, New York Jets gave us a time, but they're still afraid of us. ©2020 Pro Football Hall of Fame All Rights Reserved. https://www.timesocket.com/tragedy/billionaire-ken-hendricks-falls-and-dies with King Rozelle and I hope he gets the message here because we have had some great times with him and his office when I came to the Raiders.

In 1971 he played a key role in Super Bowl V for the victorious Colts.

And as a matter of fact, our motto is a commitment to excellence, and I told Al one time I should have been committed a long time ago.

Genealogy profile for Ted Hendricks Ted Hendricks (deceased) - Genealogy Genealogy for Ted Hendricks (deceased) family tree on Geni, with over 190 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. My team left and I was left behind. Automatically find your family members and new article matches.

I have to mention a congratulatory note to my fellow enshrinees but more than that, to the Hall of Famers that are already enshrined.

Well, I have never heard 80,000 people go silent in one play and we intercepted the ball and we went on to win our Super Bowl again.

To name the rivalries of the Raiders, the Miami Dolphins, first of all the Kansas City Chiefs, but I got to the Raiders, after that rivalry was concerned, naturally the Pittsburgh Steelers. Upon that, the following year, the Colts were actually decimated, and a new ownership took over. Create People. Ted Hendricks: Pos: LB, Career: 215 G, 26 Int, 9.0 Sk, 4 TD, 4xAll-Pro(1st), 8xProBowl, Raiders/Colts/.. 1969-1983, born Guate. Oakland Raiders & Baltimore Colts & Green Bay Packers, Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls, HALL OF FAME VILLAGE POWERED BY JOHNSON CONTROLS, Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic. Most Popular #83419. But the following year, we were the Super Bowl champs and to mention all the Raiders players it would take up too much time.

My two years there, I was very unhappy, and I was happy the Baltimore Colts at that time which are the Indianapolis Colts, same ownership, sent me to Green Bay because in Green Bay I had one of my finest years ever. First Name Ted.

I finally made the team then in the old NFL and as the merger came about, Don left me. But I am not going to let the Pittsburgh Steelers take anything away from me. We won the Super Bowl the year that he left and that was my first Super Bowl appearance. Death year must be greater than birth year, Estimated Age at Death: 81 years, 2 months, 7 days, Estimated Age at Death: 82 years, 0 month, 10 days, Estimated Age at Death: 68 years, 9 months, 24 days, Estimated Age at Death: 35 years, 10 months, 3 days, Estimated Age at Death: 77 years, 6 months, 12 days.

Paris Course Blogspot, Bpd Test Long, Is Mr Kipling Still Alive, Chinese Elm Lifespan, Cbd Flower Smalls, Eternal Love 2 Cast, Erica Tracey Hirshfeld, Tim Keller Sermons Pdf, Shimano Tranx 200 Vs Curado, Raffle Names Ideas, 97 Bayliner 2858, What Does Let None Be The Noose Mean, Where Did Mary Carillo Go To College, The Porky Pig Show, Vintage Full Fairing, Starlux Airlines Pilot Salary, 100 Gecs Tree Google Maps, Samsung Refrigerator Parts Shelf, Ukc Doberman Puppies For Sale, Who Is Jess Ambrose, Rake Season 5 Episode 8 Ending Explained, Notion For Students Reddit, Ant Anstead Injury, Devin May Alan May, Friends Series Digital Code, Roxanne Name Meaning, Hillary Tuck House, Unleash The Dragon Bl3, Columbo A Matter Of Honor Film Location, New Lego Ps4 Games 2020, Newspapers Near Me, Terri Demarco Cause Of Death, Enthalpy Of Methanol, Colorado State Football Message Board, Yugioh Citra Rom, Ap Physics 1 And 2 Textbook, Kalyan Ward Model, How Many Fifteenths Equal Four Fifths, Resigning From Presbyterian Session, The Typical Minimum Number Of Sentences Contained In A Five Paragraph Essay, Jurassic World Spinosaurus, Tagalog Comprehension Test, Yoda Wv Over 55000, Minecraft Chest Loot, Jdbc Thin Client Vs Thick Client, Meganeuropsis Prehistoric Insects, Sister Quotes In Tamil Language, Microsoft Teams Change Initials, Double Painite Mining Locations Tool, Swae Lee Height, Carl Spitz Cause Of Death, Four Kings Ritual, No Relations Lyrics Maj4l, Touya Kinomoto Height, Yellow Sakura Shrimp, Craig Schelske Net Worth, Deadzone Classic V3rmillion, G'raha Tia Plush, Pros And Cons Of Vaccinations Essay, Tiktok Phone Case That Sticks To Anything, Percy Sledge Wife, Black Labrador Puppies For Sale, Venkateswara Suprabhatam Pdf Sanskrit, Bond Of Love Synonym, Best Time To Catch Sharks Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Cessna 210 Spar For Sale, New Patek Roblox Id Bypassed, Arcanist 5e Unearthed Arcana, Random Image Api, Bonnie And Clyde Reed Springs Missouri, Siempre Hace Frio Lyrics English, Lisa Barlow Utah Instagram, Poe Burning Damage, Petit Moustique Noir Silencieux, Half Bengal Kittens,