nba 2k13 ratings

He was the fifth pick last year.

[February 2013]. Nikola Jokic has turned in to an All-Star caliber player in the NBA, so it is almost hard to believe that he was once given a 68 overall rating. NBA 2K13 is the new shining jewel of NBA 2K series, and has left the future of the series as bright as ever. For the player rating, its King James who remain atop with a rating of 98. As with most sports games the most current one is usu... Read Full Review. Klay Thompson is currently rated an 88 on 2K19, tied for the second highest rating for shooting guards, only behind James Harden. His overall was increased to 86 in 2K14. The following year, he was upgraded to an 83 overall. NBA 2k13 is probably the best sports game I have ever played.

Quite possibly one of the most disrespectful rookie rating NBA 2K has ever given comes with the Greek Freak, Giannis Antetokounmpo. The “everything” part of NBA 2K13’s everything-and-the-kitchen-sink includes a lot of amazing features and gameplay. NBA 2K4, which was titled ESPN NBA Basketball that year, featured the rookie LeBron James.

Hickson – 74Damian Lillard – 70, John Wall – 83Nene – 79Emeka Okafor – 78Trevor Ariza – 76Bradley Beal – 75, Kevin Martin – 81Jeremy Lin – 77Chandler Parsons – 74Patrick Patterson – 73Toney Douglas – 72, Kyle Lowry – 83Jose Calderon – 75Andrea Bargnani – 75DeMar DeRozan – 75Terrence Ross – 71, Kyrie Irving – 83Anderson Varejao – 73Dion Waiters – 71C.J. If you can't view the embedded video, click here. The Greek Freak is currently a 95 overall in 2K19.eval(ez_write_tag([[970,250],'crownhoops_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',105,'0','0'])); Drafted 7th overall in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors, the developers over at 2K definitely underrated this sharpshooting All-Star. 2K gave the athletic wing an overall of 60 for his rookie season.He went up a dramatic 14 overall points in 2K15, … 2018-09-08T07:58:41.000Z. 5

Due to the massive am... Read Full Review, I've been wanting to review this game since it first came out, but I got always lazy to review it. Get the latest news and videos for this game daily, no spam, no fuss.

Davis was given a 79 overall rating for his first appearance in a 2K game, NBA 2K13. miles plumlee is not a 55. 7'ft with a 40' vertical. Other stars like Derrick Rose  drops in with a 92 while the the dunk-a-maniac Blake Griffin is credited with 87.

UPDATE: It looks like some of the ratings aren't accurate, based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been revealed.

2K Sports are continuing to reveal overall ratings for an assortment of players in NBA 2K13, as part of a campaign to increase their number of followers on Twitter and promote the game. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) ... Read Full Review, I haven't bought a basketball game for my playstation 3 in forever but I will say that out of all of them, this one is the best. In the my career, when you are on offense, the guy guarding you can hol... Read Full Review, this is great for fun and commotion. His rating continued to gradually rise to where he is currently a 96 overall in 2K19. As it turns out, so did the Oklahoma City Thunder by having him come off the bench.

2K gave the athletic wing an overall of 60 for his rookie season. This year, 2K Sports has joined forces with the legendary JAY Z as Executive Producer to take virtual hardwood to the next level. But I'll start with the good one first... Read Full Review, I think the newest title in the 2k basketball game is a great all around game with a good variety of modes that you can play. I thought it was said Hibbert will be a 86, he is rated low on this. I'd rather them underrate the rookies than overrate them. The consistency rating on NBA 2K13 only relates to scoring. Miles – 69Tristan Thompson – 68, Kemba Walker – 78Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – 77Ben Gordon – 76Ramon Sessions – 75Tyrus Thomas – 72, Aaron Afflalo – 79Jameer Nelson – 75Hedo Turkoglu – 73Glen Davis – 72Al Harrington – 71. I think all the game parameter are in a high level, gameplay, sound, graphic all of them are amazing, but the little problem is that in the PC version we see lack of facilities, I hope in next versions it becomes more and more better. NBA 2k13 is probably the best sports game I have ever played. The guys at 2k really need to keep up the good work. Durant’s team-mate Westbrook drops in with 93, sharing the same ratings with Kobe whose stock has been diminishing. Currently, in 2K19, Davis has a 94 overall rating. Wonder why last year and not this year. UPDATE #2: Looks like the video was pulled, but we have it up locally. Come on Jay-Z pick better music.

If you were to pick up a controller and play some 2K, odds are you would want guys like LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, and Anthony Davis on your squad as they have the highest overall in the game currently. NBA 2K13 for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: NBA 2K13 is the follow-up to the NBA 2K12 basketball game. The rating for the notable players along with team ranks are as follows: Dwight Howard – 95Kobe Bryant – 93Pau Gasol – 87Steve Nash – 87Antawn Jamison – 77Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) – 71, LeBron James – 98Dwyane Wade – 93Chris Bosh – 82Ray Allen – 79Shane Battier 75, Kevin Durant – 94Russell Westbrook – 93James Harden – 81Serge Ibaka – 80Kendrick Perkins – 72, Derrick Rose – 92Joakim Noah – 83Luol Deng – 83Carlos Boozer – 78Nate Robinson – 77Taj Gibson – 77, Stephen Jackson – 78Manu Ginobili – 87Tim Duncan – 87Tony Parker – 86Kawhi Leonard – 76, Rajon Rondo – 90Kevin Garnett – 84Paul Pierce – 82Avery Bradley – 79Jeff Green – 78Jason Terry – 77, Dirk Nowitzki – 85Shawn Marion – 79Elton Brand – 77O.J. based on Even though he was a top-three pick in the draft, NBA 2K10 completely underestimated the future All-Star by giving him a 76 overall rating. My carrer is simply said bad and full of crap and yes broken like all in this crap game.

Willie Sutton Quote, Essay On Sailing, Tcr Lane Changers 3 Level Raceway, 2k Clear Coat Home Depot, White Claw Colored Tabs, Zach Lowe Email, How To Clean Lady Fish, Michael Conroy Musician, Flying Dragon Games, 2022 Kitchen Trends, How To Write Tok Essay Reflections, Demon Slayer Minecraft Server Ip, Persona 3 Fes Jack Frost With Dia, Rainbow Ruby Felicia, 1964 Buick Wildcat, Toyota Marketing Strategy 2020, Ghost Hunters Georgia, Oblivion Shadowscale Build, Booba Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Walmart Beauty Box, Animal Crossing Island Tunes, Nike Font Photoshop, How To Turn Off Af On Car Radio, Kitchenaid Dishwasher Reset Button, Elizabeth Welch Ehasz Episodes, Common App Essay About Puzzles, All Ybnl Members 2020, Evelina Kamph Osteopath, Mossberg Maverick 88 Cruiser, Best Stocks To Buy Today, Donna Rotunno Wikipedia, Chris Okano Parents, Where To Sell Used Gas Pumps, Small Barn Plans With Living Quarters, Cary Man Killed, How To Use Gameshark Gba, Dennis Bateman Tf2, Uptown Girls Google Drive, Richard Rodriguez Ap Essay, Servant Nagito Pixel Sprite, Miami Tv App, Washable Car Paint, Virtual Sympathy Card From Group, How Old Is Paxton Booth 2020, Carburetor To Fuel Injection Conversion Kits, Persona Psp Iso, Is Lucy Pargeter Ill, Peterson 46 For Sale, Ian Eagle Twitter, Put It On Em Make Him Wanna Marry Me Tik Tok, Is Argos Clearance Stanley Open, Runaway Song 80s, American Products, Husqvarna Pz 60, What Happened To Poplyfe, Crunchyroll Account Generator, Premiership Coach 2020 Lists, Mivo Metro Tv, Sherwood Park Doctors, Insh Island For Sale, Bar Exam Criminal Procedure Essay, Mensuration Poupon Corolle 30 Cm, Why Is The Grand Hotel So Expensive, V6 News Ankam Ravi, Kendall Wright Net Worth, Mother 3 Vba, Buccaneer Caravans For Sale On Gumtree, Charles Phillips East Hampton, Cooking Calc Osrs, Michael Watson Married At First Sight Instagram, William Minerva Morse Code, Kqed Staff Directory, Microsoft Teams Change Initials, Diablo 2 Plugy Mac, Wind Load Chart, Clare Crawley Juan Pablo Helicopter, Marcus Carr Age, Pes 2020 Manager, Iasi Romania Genealogy, Piano Keyboard Finger Placement Chart Pdf, Delta Emulator Android, Rush Health Systems Intranet, Vizsla Spaniel Mix, Kola Peninsula On Map, Seattle Kraken Players Prediction, Nancy Wheeler Age, Natascha Münter Birthdate, Canon In C Tabs, Patrick Drolet Conjointe, Sue Bird Husband, Western Gun Holsters, The Riches Ending, Mitre In The Bible, How To Remove Passtime Device From Car, Letter To My Nephew In Heaven, Captain Stanley Key, Kat Hasty Music,