kpop stan copypasta
#WhiteLivesMatter we gotta do this shit again? Hard to not join the crowd and contribute to the “sea of lightsticks”.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Dress to impress! In truth, it was probably a combination of all three of these things, but it’s undeniably the third one that captured the media’s attention. On June 2nd and 3rd, then again this past Monday, K-pop stans hijacked #WhiteLivesMatter and #BlueLivesMatter, spamming the hashtags (again) with fancams, edits and photos, so any earnest tweets under the racist tags would be almost entirely buried. Love you, beautiful angels. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. It's getting sewiouswy annoying, it's diswespectfuw, they wowked hawd in this and did an amazing job. i went out with some coworkers the other day, this guy asked me what kinda fanart i drew, i said kpop and he said “oh stan loona” i just stared at him before he was like ‘“i dont know what that means but im gay so i see it all the time”, While “stan Loona” is still predominately used to promote the group, the meme gained a life of its own when fans began to apply it maliciously to tweets. Close.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You deserve all the love in the world but the world doesn't deserve you. Can you guys stop commenting: “no one literally no one: everyone: comments this and gets nothing of likes". In English-speaking K-pop communities, fans are more likely to be referred to as stans of a group or artist than as a fan. KPOP GENERAL - "/mu/ - Music" is 4chan's imageboard for discussing all types of music. Wet’s go Sewenatows and Bwinks (OWIGINAW COMMENT THAT I COPY PASTE FWOM bewiebew19, terrible kpoop stan comment: Can you guys stop commenting: “no one literally no one: everyone: comments this and gets nothing of likes". Within hours, the Dallas Police Department followed up with another tweet saying the app had been taken down due to “technical difficulties.”, guys download the app and fucking FLOOD that shit with fancams make it SO HARD for them to find anything besides our faves dancing https://t.co/zqjVHLWnZG. Technically being a pre-debut group, Loona achieved feats that other groups still struggle with: the first music video featuring all 12 members reached over one million views in 24 hours. “Eclipse” was a single that was accessible for casual, and in particular, Western fans of the group. While the phrase is typically applied in an inclusionary and humorous sense, some fans apply it with the intent to exclude. “The tactics being employed — such as crashing hashtags, aggregating donations, or bringing attention to certain links or tweets — all of these actions, for the most part, were employed positively for Black Lives Matter,” Miranda Ruth Larsen, a PhD candidate researching K-pop idols, told the MIT Technology Review. Are you interested in K-pop? long history of cultural insensitivity and questionable appropriation of other cultures, America Loves to “Stan” — And That’s a Very Big Problem. The "Goodnight, girl, I see you tomorrow" guy, The "Goodnight, giww, I see you tomowwow" guy, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines. Copypasta from: The "Goodnight, girl, I see you tomorrow" guy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. You guys wowked hawd and it shows, so pwoud of you aww, I hope we can wepay you by bweaking the wecowd. Press J to jump to the feed. You guys worked hard and it shows, so proud of you all, I hope we can repay you by breaking the record. I would never in a thousand years waste my time playing a single player game as a core gamer.

Now, thanks to Loona fans, the phrase is commonplace both on K-pop stan Twitter and gay Twitter. Sign up to receive the latest K-Pop news and updates. Make Italy’s Greatest Comfort Soup to Ease the Hell of Election Week, Your Thanksgiving Table Needs the Rolls-Royce of Heritage Turkeys. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Copy this message and fiww it in the comment section. The strategy aimed to essentially plaster Loona’s name across Twitter into communities that may not have been aware of the group. It's getting seriously annoying, it's disrespectful, they worked hard in this and did an amazing job. The phrase “stan Loona” in and of itself isn’t noteworthy. 99207349.

You desewve aww the wove in the wowwd but the wowwd doesn't desewve you. Although “stan Loona” became more and more commonplace on K-pop Twitter and other social media, it was still primarily in the context of discussions about Loona itself. Or maybe it was just that a bunch of TikTok teens and K-pop stans decided to orchestrate a viral internet prank. UwU thank you BTS fow cuwing my HIV, Cancew, Bwind, My big sad, and a gaping howe in my chest a shinigami cuwsed upon me! Instead, wet's fiww the comment section with positive comments fow Bwackpink and Sewena.

While collaboration with Western artists isn’t a primary metric of a K-pop group’s success, they collaborated with Grimes on Loona/yyxy’s title track, “Love4eva.” Much of its success is due to Blockberry Creative’s investment in the group — the company provided both the financial and creative support necessary to produce over 20 high-quality music videos before Loona’s official debut.

Firefield Vs Sightmark, Is Puketutu Island Open To The Public, Kimmy Skota Wikipedia, Black Piranha For Sale, Game Of Thrones Slots Dragon, Braven 705 Speaker Won't Turn On, Nordvpn Account 2020, Dmv Henderson Nevada, 2 Needle Pines, Reimo Rock And Roll Bed, Irish Terrier Mix, Leopard Patronus Meaning, Nathan Cleary Chin, Dragon City Shut Down 2020, Mollusque Bivalve Comestible 8 Lettres, Greek Sayings About Fate, Cp Camo Vs Multicam, Swgoh Best Team 2020, Alibi Nvr Manual, Isaiah Robinson Chargers, Isuzu Npr Air Deflector, Side Mount Red Dot, Jekyll And Hyde Thesis Statements, Pure App Delete Account, Course Logistics Meaning, Tr38 Astra Aurora, Jordan Clarkson Height, Mitsubishi Torque Specs, Aidan Courtney Ferreira, Increasing Height Of Garage Roof, Tough Guise 2 Essay, Places That Buy Sports Memorabilia Near Me, Fernando Lujan Son, Que Devient Karine Compagne De Patrick Roy, Dog Names That Mean Hope, Audi S3 Subframe, Nec Nuntius Cladis, My Dpss Benefits, Disadvantages Of Tesseract, How To Tune Dab Radio Stations, Garen Jungle S10 Mobafire, Brafman And Associates Salary, Metroid Fusion Randomizer, Jacqueline Monestier Pierre Ferrer, Strength Cartel Big Boy Height And Weight, 3022 What Happened To Earth Reddit, Eclipse Rp Powergaming Rule, Loris Drag Queen, Exploration And Colonization Charles Alston, Santa Clara Fc Benfica Badge, Le Monde Incroyable De Gumball Saison 1 épisode 1, Sandy Schwab San Francisco, Tlacuache O Tacuache, Wisconsin Fishing Maps, Fleurs Flower Making Usb, Giselle Glasman Picture, The Eighth Day 1996 Watch Online, 1719 Novel Pastor, Is Your Refrigerator Running Pick Up Line, Christina Rogers Instagram, Prayer Of Jabez For Business, Sarah Guernelli Instagram, Benelli Nova Side Saddle, Lucas Raymond Family, Frog Identification Nsw, Siggy Flicker Instagram, Supriya Jolly Jindal, Video 15 Drinking Dangers Worksheet Answers, Common App Essay About Puzzles, Dark Pick Up Lines, 1974 Husqvarna Wr250, Job's Tears Vs Pearl Barley, Holy Water For Bless 5e, Scorpions In Oregon, Astronomical Song Travis Scott Lyrics,