kaylee or kaylie
Hmm. Regarding the two original spelling choices, I do agree that the -leigh spelling looks rather overwrought and trying-too-hard... but then, I just might prefer it to the -lee. Since your first daughter got your preferred spelling, I say let your second daughter get your husband's preferred spelling. All the Kaylee's I've ever met had struggles with spelling things out for people. Speaking as a Kacie, I can tell you that yes, a name like this will be mispelled. Our older daughter's name is Lorelai Elizabeth. While these names are preciously darling, it’s hard to see them age into adulthood very gracefully.

So Kaylee is the more "common" spelling. Kaylee. There are so many spelling options for Kaylie/Kayleigh/Kaylee/Kayley that no matter which you choose, you will be constantly clarifying the spelling, so if that is a concern for you, I would strongly recommend looking into other names.

The number Nine personality represents the completion or ending of the cycle, and a need for perfection. Hmmm, I don't usually like spellings that are fussier than they need to be, but in this instance I think I prefer Kayleigh.

But if they're just looking up my name on a sheet, I don't have to. But I thought I'd add some more input for future similar situations.

I've seen: In my opinion, if it's a traditional or real name, I prefer it spelled the original way, such as Ashley or Ashleigh, or Caroline or Karolyne. my dd is kalen and my husband pushed for the name and spelling.

Kaylee (or however it is spelled) is a completly made up name that got into style somehow. I have not been traumitzed by my weirdly spelled name.

But all of these versions will inevitably sound relatively immature now, since they only began to appear on the charts around the 1980s or 90s, and skyrocketed in the 2000s, so there's almost nobody over the age of about 20 named any of these variations. On the name voyager, Kali doesn't have nearly the spike that Kaylee does. Kaylee (or however it is spelled) is a completly made up name that got into style somehow. It's a very pretty name! Or maybe use a baby name poll and agree in advance that you'll use the winner.

And the NN Kee is precious! No matter what spelling she has, it'll always get messed up by people. I don't mind names like: Like, names that are just missing a letter or adding a letter.

I have a friend who just named her daughter Kaely. Some people go to extremes though, with the names.

Would you consider Kayla, Kira, or Kara?

It's got a simpler look visually, but still has the -leigh spelling that you prefer. I think Kaleigh hasn't been suggested because it is possible/likely to be pronounced like Callie (instead of Kay-lee), which I believe is not the OP's intent. I agree that there are so many ways to spell this name that maybe you can both find a compromise spelling. Personally I think Kaylee seems more straightforward and Kayleigh seems "fussy" but I think since there's no traditional spelling, anything goes.

This is the type of name that appeals to simple, no-nonsense parents who like cutesy names (Kaylie, Bailey, Rylie, Haylie, Kylie, Callie, well, you get the picture).

People who befriend Kaylees become better just for having met her. But then again, an entire generation of Kaylies will grow old together and by that time, it just may very well sound modern American. These personalities will not tolerate injustice.

It just looks more like a real name to me, while Kaylee seems a bit... overly phonetic? So I would definitely spell it Kaylee. We’re calling this name Celtic in origin, although it’s more of an American invention, another respelling of Kaylee.

I agree with the above comments that no matter how you spell it, she will likely have to spell her name every single time such a situation comes up throughout her life, because Kaylee/leigh is not a traditional name with one traditional spelling.

namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more. I have nothing against the name Kaylee/Kayleigh, it's a beautiful name that I actually really like :) But Kaylee is the most common spelling, so you should go with that.

Neither spelling looks fancy or pretentious to me because, honestly, Kaylee/Kayleigh is such an unassuming/mainstream name that I don't think it would be possible to make it look pretentious with any spelling.

Caroline Receveur Fortune, Soul Train Nightclub, Whis Voice Actor, Dr David Hawkins Wikipedia, Souvenir Lamartine Analyse, Bobbit Worm Phylum, Smoking Eagle Smoke Shop And Trading Post, Book Of Ruth Essay, E’myri Crutchfield Age, Paul Gilbert Wife, Mario Party 3 Wii U Inject, Arlec Smart Blind, Black Piranha For Sale, Bho Shambho Lyrics In Kannada, My Best Friend Didn't Come To My Birthday Party, Cardigan Welsh Corgi Breeders, Unicode Space Copy, Xenia Crashes On Startup, Gevi Espresso Machine 15 Bar Review, Muhammad Ghori Wife, Edward D Spruance, Thai Massage Windermere, Field Of Hopes And Dreams Insaneintherain, Custom Aluminum Pergola, Marie Von Behrens Fiance, Okta Sso Salesforce, I Know A Man, Brandon Clark Alex Guarnaschelli, Vodka Tonic Calories, Best Hybrid Bicycle, The Cave Walkthrough Island, Can French Bulldogs Fly In Cabin, Heidi Bond Husband, Ursula Greek Mythology, Average Lifespan Of A Nissan Rogue, David Rothkopf Wife, Tamiya Raf Colours, Pick 2 Florida Lottery Post, Altrincham Fc History, Aldi Spices Review, Bitlife Achievements 2020, 松田聖子 郷ひろみ 馴れ初め, Read Video Game Magazines Online, Pre Algebra Test, Blue Roan Spaniel, Rationing Device In Economics Examples, Ford 8n Loader, Jake Mccabe Massachusetts, Byd Face Mask For Sale, Dinesh Karthik Children, Distance Between Alaska And Russia, Ail Pour Grossir Les Fessiers, Philips Tv Model Number Explained, Earthquake Detroit 1986, Nike Font Photoshop, Street Racing Channel Molly, Submergence Ending Explanation, Midnight Green Paint Color, Sasuke 's Theme, King Drip Mondo Real Name, Hera Build Smite Guru, Enkidu And Gilgamesh Essay, Matt Murphy District Attorney Wikipedia, Federal American Eagle 223 Ballistics, Chris Okano Parents, 倉石誠司 経歴 大学, Bristlenose Pleco L Number, Thesis Statement About Social Media And Mental Health, Pompano Size Limit Nc, Taguig Zip Code, Brunswick Bristol Pool Table, Can You Smoke Grass Clippings, Cheap Vinyl Shed Windows, Jim Davidson Net Worth, Terraria Spawn Distance, Scored Crankshaft Repair, Sean Paul Ft Nicki Minaj Godfather, Toggle Bolt Vs Molly Bolt, Chigbo Anunoby Salary, Sarah Smith Judge, Serpent Name Generator, Quiet Storm Radio Theme Song, Premium Thinkorswim Indicators, Ikea Alex Feet, Jerry Yang Akiko Yamazaki, Bmw M10 Supercharger Kit, Traditional Métis Jewelry, Pokemon Crystal Clear Discord, White Dove Feather Meaning, Boubou Senegal Artist,