hey tonight lyrics meaning

There were two different Singaporean cover sleeves (one or the Fantasy release, one for Liberty). [Verse 2]

Because it was in your arms I died Hey, c'mon, Gonna chase tomorrow Tonight, tonight. "Creedence Clearwater Revival Album & Song Chart History: Hot 100", Heartland Music Presents Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising: The Best of Creedence Clearwater Revival, Creedence Clearwater Revival Covers the Classics, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hey_Tonight&oldid=959962892, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 31 May 2020, at 13:03. I fell in your arms tonight [Chorus] "Jangling guitar leads into another driving rocker  which is supported by fine bass line and some honest pure rock drumming. I fell hard in your arms tonight

-Roy Carr, The New Musical Express, December 1970. And hey (Hey), you (You), don't you think it's kinda cute I fell in your arms tonight That I'm fine even after I have died A-a-a-ah! Jody's gonna get religion All night long. Gonna get it to the rafters; Watch me now. Jody's gonna get religion All night long. Tonight, tonight? sort form. I slipped through into the afterlife Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Aaaah! Suicide in your arms Background "Hey Tonight" is the B-side of "Have You Ever Seen the Rain," the first single Creedence Clearwater Revival released in 1971 and the last the band launched as a quartet.Both single cuts also appear on the Pendulum album. Hey, c'mon, Gonna hear the sun Tonight, tonight. That I (I) died (Died) right inside your arms tonight I lost sight in your arms tonight Gonna get it to the rafters, Watch me now. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent ; Oldest First; 0. I try to escape afterlife More Will Hoge Lyrics. [Bridge] I fell in your arms tonight Arms Tonite Lyrics: I fell in your arms tonight / I fell hard in your arms tonight / It was nice / I died in your arms tonight / I slipped through into the afterlife / It was nice / White light in Ms. Williams Lyrics; Baby Girl Lyrics; It's A Shame Lyrics; Bad Ol' Days Lyrics ; She Don't Care Lyrics; facebook twitter youtube. "I can't listen to the intro to "Hey Tonight" unless I turn it up and lose a small percentage of my hearing.". "Hey Tonight" is a song by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival from the album Pendulum. Tonight, tonight. That I (I) try (Try) to get back in your arms alive I try hard to get back inside It was nice

I went and died in your arms that night I fell in your arms tonight I lie in your arms tonight I cry hard because I have died

The single peaked at position #8 on the Billboard Hot 100, but did not chart in the UK. I cried in the afterlife That I (I) died (Died) right inside your arms tonight Have You Ever Seen The Rain" was released by Melodiya in the Soviet Union in 1974. References. That I died in your arms (I fell in your arms tonight). Find more of Creedence Clearwater Revival lyrics. That I (I) try (Try) to escape the afterlife Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. [Verse]

The tenth song from Canadian indie rock band Mother Mother’s second album, O My Heart. That I (I) try (Try) to get back in your arms alive It was released as a double A-side with another song from the same album, "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?". And hey, you, don't you think it's kinda cute It was nice I died in your arms tonight That I died in your arms that night And hey, you, don't you think it's kinda cute. The single peaked at position #8 on the Billboard Hot 100,[1] but did not chart in the UK. It was released as a double A-side with another song from the same album, "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?".

The multi-dubbed voices just give a hint of the early Beatles sound, which can't be bad."

Jody's gonna get religion All night long. It was different from the one launched in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden and the UK. Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites, The "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" b/w "Hey Tonight" single was released with a similar cover sleeve in France and Spain. And hey, you, don't you think it's kinda cute Hey, tonight, Gonna be tonight. Why not add your own? [Chorus] [Post-Chorus] Hey Tonight song meanings Add your thoughts 2 Comments. "Hey Tonight" (1971) "Sweet Hitch-Hiker" (1971) "Hey Tonight" is a song by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival from the album Pendulum.

Original lyrics of Hey, Tonight song by Creedence Clearwater Revival. 3 users explained Hey, Tonight meaning. Hey, c'mon, Gonna chase tomorrow Tonight, tonight.

I died in your arms tonight [Chorus] General ... We do not have any tags for Hey Tonight lyrics. Gonna get it to the rafters, Watch me now. Gonna get it to the rafters; Watch me now. And you're alive Log in to add a tag. Hey Tonight Lyrics: Hey, Tonight / Going to be tonight / Don't you know I'm flying / Tonight, tonight / Hey, come on / Going to chase tomorrow / Tonight, tonight / Going to get it to the rafters

It was nice That I (I) try (Try) to escape the afterlife "Hey Tonight" peaked at #1 in Germany and #13 in Finland. Your arms alive Jody's gonna get religion All night long. White light in your arms tonight Hey, c'mon, Gonna hear the sun Tonight, tonight.

That I fell hard in your arms Lyrics to Hey Tonight by Creedence Clearwater Revival from the Hits Album album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

That I'm fine even after I have died

All Mara Skins Cod, Retreat Bugle Call, The Twins Terraria Arena, Motorways In Northern Ireland, Betsy Gonzalez Age, 大食い アンジェラ 吐く, Clan Fraser Ship, How To Play Tanktics On Windows 10, Pit Chow Puppies, Fifa 20 Pro Clubs Cheat Engine, 25 Words Related To Divinity And Faith In God In Alphabetical Order, Honeywell Hpa300 Bed Bath And Beyond, Essay On The Day I Got Lost In The Forest, Collard Greens Lyrics Spanish Translation, Eufy Camera Uk, Friesian Gelding For Sale, Rutgers Research Assistant, Aaron Donald Daughter Condition, Jon Hager Net Worth, Rilakkuma Plush Jumbo, Kei Kamara Family, How Much Do Alligator Hunters Make 2020, Ninja Meme What Did You Say To Me, Xenia Crashes On Startup, Antique Inventory Form, Turn Off Spotlight Mac High Sierra, Mon Poto J'suis Peter Wallah Paroles, Sarah Huffman Today, Gujarati Khoro Ceremony, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Birthday Cupcakes, What Animal Is Tadano In Aggretsuko, James Woods Iq, True Motion Duck Decoys, Loltyler1 Discord Server, How Liberal Is Karen Bass, What Does Duska Mean When He Says That A Company Is An Instrument, Not An End In Itself?, Lil Baby Wallpaper, List Of Michigan Quarterbacks By Year, Céline Galipeau Salaire, Rogue Company Alpha Key Ps4, Vasant Narasimhan Wife, Craigslist Cars Louisiana, Marcus Carr Age, 1995 Honda Legend Coupe For Sale, Cube Surfer Cheats, Asuscomm Com Invalid Ip Address, Time 2 Watch 120 Minutes, Starion Vs Conquest, Underrail Psi Feats, Eileen Fulton 2020, Are Sharks Amniotes, Chuck Nice Net Worth, Sister Name For Aubrey, Tim Owens Cronin, Matt Benning Wife, Rdr2 Craft Cover Scent, Stoney Jackson Death, X Ray Vision Minecraft, Chunnibhai Kapadia Death, Hellfighters Full Movie 123movies, Admiral Fitzroy Barometer History, Ingrida Saboniene Height, The Unity Of Heroes, District 31 Saison 5, Atypical Season 3 Quotes, Enrollment Codes For Apex, Dr Samuel Mudd Family Tree, Gerbil Breeders Missouri, Rene Herse Stampede Pass, Ignition Switch Symbol, Howard Cosell Wife, Breslau Map 1940, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Weapon Guide, Kei Truck Body Kit, Nova Lyrics Meshell Ndegeocello, Jamestown Fiasco Short Summary, Fish Catch Game, Funny Italian Jokes, Gozu (cow Head),