godfather in spanish nino
The godfather decided that his youngest son would take over as leader. How to pronounce "LL" and "Y" in Spanish. WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020: Forum discussions with the word(s) "godfather" in the title: In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | Swedish | Russian | Polish | Czech | Greek | Turkish | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Arabic.

Therefore, we are not responsible for their content.

Is something important missing?

My godfather and I used to be very close, but we've grown distant.

Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free.

See Google Translate's machine translation of 'godfather'. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). he agreed to stand godfather to the child. they named him for his godfather. Numbers in Spanish - How to count from 1 to 1000+, Spanish direct vs indirect object pronouns. 2.

My padrino y yo solíamos ser muy unidos, pero nos hemos distanciado.

le pusieron el nombre de su padrino.

El padrino decidió que su hijo menor tomaría el mando del grupo. Have you tried it yet?

godfather n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.

Discussions about 'godfather' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term, Tight family ties go beyond bloodlines, extending to compadres, or godfather relationships. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Spanish past tense - Preterite vs Imperfect, Common ways to ask What's your name in Spanish.

or just boy/girl?

Chris era el padrino de la escena musical local. Also Nino Brown in New Jack City. Kate's godfather visited for her birthday. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. in spanish is "nina or nino" the meaning for godmother/godfather?? le pusieron el nombre de su padrino. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website.

(boss of a crime syndicate) a. el padrino.

El padrino de Kate la visitó por su cumpleaños. La policía nunca consiguió atrapar al padrino porque alguno de sus hombres siempre asumía la culpa por cualquier crimen que él cometía. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso.

Report an error or suggest an improvement.

Chris was the godfather of the local music scene. The godfather/godmother is the one to take the Iyawo to his/her Awofakan ni Orunmila or Ikofafun ni Orunmila godfather so this Ifa priest can talk to the Iyawo through the signs and/or letters that [...]

The police never managed to catch the godfather because one of his men always took the blame for any crime he committed. (to a child) padrino nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural. Dictionary source: Rap-music terminology and bios of artists More: English to English translation of Nino

Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.

These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. I chose a close friend to be my daughter's godfather. Spanish words for godfather include padrino, apadrinar, compadre and compadré. I would like to start, however, with MrTitley’s speech, as he is a sort of, Quiero comenzar, no obstante, por las palabras del señor Titley, ya que para nosotros es una especie de, I would like to start, however, with Mr Titley’ s speech, as he is a sort of.

Elegí a un amigo cercano para ser el padrino de mi hija. In the final analysis, a " godfather ' who is in prison but is managing his criminal assets from prison is far more dangerous than a godfather running around free but with no assets. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. (M) The godfather decided that his youngest son would take over as leader.

aceptó ser padrino del niño. Kate's godfather visited for her birthday.

Context examples for "godfather" in Spanish. El padrino de Kate la visitó por su cumpleaños. (m) means that a noun is masculine.

Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Se trata sencillamente, de que esté claro que un jefe mafioso en la cárcel, mientras pueda gestionar su capital ilegal, es más peligroso que si circulara libremente pero no tuviera capital.

Unlike "The Honourable" in English, Don may be used when speaking directly to a person, and unlike "Mister" it must be used with a given name.

(n) Spanish term for godfather, as in Nino Brown.From the movie "The Godfather". (!) Translation of godfather at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. How to use Spanish relative pronouns and adjectives? man, dog, house).

Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. (m) means that a noun is masculine.

Alexandre Robicquet Wife, V6 News Ankam Ravi, Does Wrapping Your Phone In Aluminum Foil Make It Charge Faster, Lex Fridman Wikipedia, Stefano Domenicali Stipendio, Que Dog Secrets, Fifa 18 Contract Expiry 2019, Does Tiktok Send Fake Notifications, Ricky Raccoon Lyrics Barney, Morris Chair Parts, Gary Gait Net Worth, Bon Secours Workday, Will My Ebt Card Be Forwarded To My New Address, Jillian Escoto Bio, Stol Aircraft For Sale, Monkey Name Generator, Mario 64 Icon, Sqwincher Expiration Date, Birthday Card For Boss Printable, Himiway Electric Bike, Eva Barbara Fegelein Child,