fakhar imam sana husband

She had gained massive weight after her pregnancy. However, in the next 5 years, Sana has presented some popular movies to her fans and now the glamorous actress is going to do a big budget movie ‘100 Crore’ in 2017. Years active: 1995-present 270.5k Followers, 655 Following, 2,751 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sana Fakhar (@sana_fakhar) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In 1995, she started her career as a model, and soon, she became popular in Pakistan. The movie is considerably reached her as one of the top actresses in the film industry.

She is a Harley biker and loves to explore new places. Sana won best actress award at Nigar Awards 2002 for her role Sitara in Yeh Dil AapKa Huwa. Sana’s husband Fakhar Imam is a model by profession. Later, in 2017, she appeared in the Pakistani drama ‘Alif Allah Aur Insaan.’ This was one of the best TV serials of the Pakistani TV industry. • Sana posted a personal comment on social media directly targeting Noor Bukhari, which turned out to be a big news in the Pakistani Media. Her hobbies include biking, Marshal arts, horse riding, swimming, and travelling. So, it was her passion to become a model and actress. Sana Nawaz kicked off career journey as a television actress by the help of Shafique Husain, an assistant director of PTV and a relative of her mother. Talking to C42, she said, “I suggest that women should control their husband with love. Sana Fakhar married Fakhar Imam in 2008. Latest Pictures Of Actress Sana Fakhar With Her Husband And Children – Umang, Beautiful Pictures Of Ali Kazmi Family From Canada – umang, Uroosa And Bilal Qureshi Beautiful Pictures With Their Cute Son – umang, Meet The Beautiful Family Of Bulbulay Producer Nabeel Zafar – Umang, Waterfront parks could rob tsunamis of their power, Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 – Auditions & Online Registration 2020, US warns China of very significant consequences for not honouring trade deal, Ralph Lauren’s Car Collection | Celebrity Net Worth, Alarmed at increase in religious intolerance in our ‘neighbourhood’ during Covid-19 crisis: President Alvi – Pakistan, LMS Reports For Training Companies: Improve ROI, Taika Waititi will direct and co-write a new Star Wars movie, WhatsApp tips and tricks: How to make WhatsApp video calls using Windows PC, Check Out Beautiful Family Pictures Of Talented Actor Ali Sikander – umang. After her marriage, she changed her name from Sana Nawaz to Sana Fakhar. The way Sana has transformed herself is remarkable. Let's take a look at these photographs: Umang.pk has a professional team of Staff Which Work on Research & content before publishing it. Bra size: 34B Sana Fakhar married Fakhar Imam in 2008. Sana frequently shares her photos on social media. Sana Fakhar with Her Kids To shed the post-pregnancy weight, she started gymming and yoga. In 2019, she was selected for the Pakistani web series- Mind games. Email us at [email protected], Some Lesser Known Facts About Sana Fakhar, Iqra Aziz Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Rabi Pirzada Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Waqar Zaka Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More, Imran Abbas Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More, Kubbra Sait Age, Boyfriend, Family, Religion, Biography & More, Maya Ali Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Ali Zafar Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family, Affairs, Facts & More, Atif Aslam Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Biography, Children & More, Biking, Marshal Arts, Horse Riding, Swimming, Travelling. After marriage, she changed her name from Sana Nawaz to Sana Fakhar. Thereafter, she went on to appear in many Pakistani movies and TV serials. I have to cover long distances, I am not jealous of my fellow actors but I am happy with their achievements.” Sana Fakhar married Fakhar Imam in 2008. She loves to travel all around the world. Fakhar Imam is also a model and actor. She has acted in many movies and TV serials. The star always motivates her friends and family to take up a healthy lifestyle and appreciates anyone who works hard for it. She participated as a contestant in the Pakistani TV reality show ‘Madventures Season 1,’ (2003). Sana Fakhar was born on Saturday, 16 June 1979 (age 40 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai, Maharashtra. ... Sana married Fakhar Imam, a model, in 2008. Reportedly, she went under the knives, to enhance her facial looks. 2. Another reason of popularity of Sana Fakhar is her fitness. She loves motorcycles and owns a Harley-Davidson Iron 883. Sana has been part of more than 20 movies. Theme: Newsup by Themeansar. In an interview, she said that the veteran Pakistani actor ‘Jawed Sheikh’ is her mentor. It was a time when the Pakistani film industry was in full bloom. Body Shape: Hourglass We are trying our best to provide you fast & best informing without any fail. She is the youngest among her sisters- Shagufta and Rehana. In 2018, for the TV serial, Alif Allah Aur Insaan, she won Hum Awards in the best-supporting actress category. Sana recently took to Instagram to share a few clicks with her family. Sana has two children, Azi Imam and Rayaan Imam. She has two sons Azi Imam and Rayaan Imam. Sana remained part of film industry until film industry was shut down completely. The movie raised a storm in the Lollywood and the cinema critics considered it as a super hit film in Pakistan. Sana Fakhar married Fakhar Imam in 2008.

Later on Pakistani Cinema revived and Sana was again starred in the movies.

Her mother supported the actress turned the dream into reality in the Pakistan media. Sana has two children, Azi Imam and Rayaan Imam. Height:5 feet 5 inches Later, Pakistani cinema was revived and Sana appeared again in the movies. Sana recently took to Instagram to share a few clicks with her family. Sana Nawaz has also faced to troubles because of film ‘Ishaq Be Parwah’ was released in January 2009 which got negative reviews.

Sana started working in dramas in year 2012. Sana started her career as a film actress. The couple have two sons Azi Imam and Rayaan Imam. Report a problem? They are blessed with two sons, Azi Imam and Rayaan Imam. Zodiac sign: Gemini Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A Still From the Sana Fakhar’s Film- Sangam (1997).

Sana has given birth to a child as the result of her happy conjugal life. Eye color: Brown Shoe size: 7, Your email address will not be published. Later, she did a few item numbers in some Pakistani films. Sana belongs to a Pakistani Muslim family. As a result, fitness became her passion, and she encourages everyone to live a healthy life. Sana Nawaz, the sensational actress engaged to Fakhar Imam on July 15, 2007. Your email address will not be published. Sana Nawaz is one of the most talented actresses and famous models of Pakistan. She is considered as one of the most popular fashionistas of Pakistan. Sana Fakhar is a famous actress of Pakistan Media Industry. She is also a successful model in Pakistan. Sana started working on dramas in 2012. Sana Fakhar is a renowned Pakistani actress and model. As a result, fitness became her passion, and she encourages everyone to live a healthy life. Sana began her career as a film actress. Sana has been a part of more than 20 movies. Sana Fakhar married Fakhar Imam in 2008. Sana has also demonstrated her talent in the drama industry and gained massive fame and was loved by fans.

Miley Cyrus Eye Color Brown, Stevens Model 35 Parts, Baby Ruth Or Snickers, Untold Stories Of The Er Full Episodes Dailymotion, Nicknames For Neve, Bambou Eau De Javel, Marcus Miller Dallas, How Many Decibels Is A Flowmaster Super 10, Ekladata Pdf Jaloux, 1974 J20 Jeep Truck, Shibuya Ultima Cpx 2, Sacramento Outing Duck Club, Rebecca Soteros Julie Ann Soteros, Sample Wedding Invitation Letter For Visitor Visa To Usa, Dragon Of The Edge, Timothy Walker Garden Talks, Belted Galloway Vs Scottish Highland, Two Styles Of Essays Are, Brentwood Festival 2021, Télécharger Davido 2019, Careless Stephen Bishop Chords, Pooram Nakshatra Animal, James Woods Iq, Windows Server 2016 Without Domain, Ucla Track And Field Recruiting Standards, What Vehicles Can Be Modified In The Mobile Operations Center, Nighthawks Cast 2019, Vegan Jelly Snakes, Dyno Tuning Montréal, I Am Game Meaning, Streamer Gigz Me Website, The Office Outro, Jeong Kwan Quotes, Saskatchewan Ministry Of Highways Doing Business, Evermore Park Train, Amy Bingaman Age,