exo suho military discharge date

Suho is the third member of EXO to enlist in the South Korean military.

The lead singer of the group, Suho recently left his fans shocked after he announced his military enlistment date in an official letter, addressing his fans. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Every year many Kpop idols leave for the military and the last two years saw many of the biggest Kpop idols entering the military to serve their duty. While he is serving his national duty, we will be patiently waiting for him. I sincerely thank you, and I love you. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Also Read | BTS Fan Buys 5,000 Copies Of K-Pop Magazines To Show Love For Jimin. EXO leader Suho pens handwritten note to announce military enlistment date; To be discharged on THIS day? You have entered an incorrect email address! Fans witnessed Xiumin and D.O head to serve in the military. Let us know if we missed any idol so we can add them to the list! A source from EXO's agency, SM Entertainment, confirmed the news and announced that the time and location of his enlistment will not be made public. Learn how your comment data is processed. He's our peace. EXO's Suho has announced the date of his enlistment through a handwritten letter posted on the Lysn app. I am writing this letter today because there is something I need to tell you all.

I think I will really miss our EXO-L during that time. I have been a fan of Kpop since 2014 and I am a multi-stan. WE ARE ONE, EXO. He's the backbone of EXO. By. It's not okay. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Pinkvilla wishes Suho all the best during his time in the military. Follow us for more daily content. The time and location of his enlistment will not be disclosed.”. On May 4, Suho took to EXO’s official online fan community space in Lysn, and shared a handwritten letter announcing his enlistment. I hope our EXO-L, who think of me and love me every day, will always be healthy.

The time and location of his enlistment will not be disclosed.”.

Xiumin, the oldest member, turns 30 (29 in international age) in 2019, which means that he needs to enlist this year.

1. I sincerely thank you, and I love you. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Nikki Bella Hilariously Reveals Fiance Artem Takes, John Legend criticises ‘former favourite rappers, Johnny Depp Not Defamed by “Wife Beater” Story, Megan Fox Calls Out Brian Austin Green for Posting, Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost marry in private ce, Dolly Parton Explained Why We Don't See More Of He, Nikki Bella Hilariously Reveals Fiance Artem Takes ‘Better Pics’ of Their Son Matteo: ‘Mama Tried’, John Legend criticises ‘former favourite rappers’ for supporting Donald Trump, Johnny Depp Not Defamed by “Wife Beater” Story, U.K. Judge Rules, Megan Fox Calls Out Brian Austin Green for Posting Photo of Son on Instagram, Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost marry in private ceremony, Dolly Parton Explained Why We Don’t See More Of Her Husband, Boy Band EXO’s Lead Singer Chen Tells Fans He’s Getting Married. The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. He will undergo four weeks of basic training for public service officer.

When is the Date for EXO Members to Join the Military Service?

It is said that he had come to the … "Hello, our EXO-L. EXO-Ls are waking up to some very upsetting news! Junmyeon :-Enlistment Date: May 14, 2020 Discharge Date: Feb 13, [email protected] #Suho - EXO-L (@EXOSlaysUrFave) May 4, 2020. During that time, I will really miss all of the EXO-L. Suho will be the third member of the group to enlist in the military after Xiumin and D.O. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It's not okay. I hope our EXO-L, who think of me and love me every day, will always be healthy.

Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.

I am writing this letter today because there is something I need to tell you all. #SUHO @weareoneEXO, — 94 Sehun (@morningpassages) May 4, 2020. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xportsnews has published an article that revealed the military discharge dates of some of the biggest Kpop idols.

While speculations for his joining date kept fans busy, the EXO leader has now revealed that his military enlistment date has been announced and he will be off for his time in the military in ten days. Fans have been heartbroken since the news broke out.

I hope our EXO-L, who think of me and love me every day, will always be healthy. A source from SM Entertainment confirmed the news and stated, “Suho will be enlisting on May 14. Suho has some heartbreaking news to share. On May 14, I will be enlisting in the military to carry out my duties. As Korean males, all the members of EXO except Lay have to enlist for a rotation of military service before they are 30. Suho becomes the third member of the music band to enlist in the military. On May 4, EXO's leader Suho made a surprise announcement with details of his upcoming military enlistment, Soompi reports. His letter reads as follows: I am writing this letter today because there is something I need to tell you all. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. 1. By. The music video of the song was released on March 30, 2020. WhatsApp. The 28-year-old singer took to EXO official online fan community space in Lysn and share a handwritten note addressing the fandom to make the … I think I will really miss our EXO-L during that time. It's not okay. Suho’s expected return date is early February 2022, while D.O and Xiumin have anticipated return dates of early 2021 and late 2020, respectively. The artist revealed that he will be enlisting on May 14, 2020, to fulfil his duties after undergoing basic training for four weeks. The other members See the kpop military enlistment table below. Fans have been heartbroken since the news broke out. Confirms His Military Enlistment Date Shocking EXO-Ls. Also Read | EXO's Lead Singer Suho Releases His First Ever Mini-album 'Self-Portrait', A post shared by SUHO (@kimjuncotton) on Apr 6, 2020 at 5:00am PDT, Also Read | K-pop Band 'BTS' To Launch New Web Series To Help Fans Learn Korean. The 28-year-old singer took to EXO official online fan community space in Lysn and share a handwritten note addressing the fandom to make the announcement. EXO’s Suho has confirmed his military enlistment date. EXO Members Military Enlistment Dates.

EXO have been active with their promotions since their debut in 2012. I think I will really miss our EXO-L during that time. Listen to the title track, "Let's Love", below: We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on Cosmo.ph. On May 30, various news outlets reported that EXO D.O. Military Discharge Dates Of Kpop Idols In 2020 Finally Revealed (EXO, BTOB,... GOT7 Yugyeom Knows About Fans Truck Protest In Front Of JYP Building, Here Is What He Said, SHINee’s Taemin Wrist Injury Forces Him To Delay Comeback, SM Releases A Statement, CNBLUE To Make A Comeback For The First Time In Three And A Half Years, Not Autopsy Will Be Conducted To Determine The Cause Of Park Ji Sun’s Death, Here Is Why.

By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.

Xiumin, the oldest member, turns 30 (29 in international age) in 2019, which means that he needs to enlist this year. Suho will be the third member of the group to enlist in the military after. Through a handwritten letter posted on EXO's official online fan community, the 28-year-old idol revealed he was to enlist on May 14, Thursday. During that time, I will really miss all of the EXO-L. As we all know it, the South Korean pop singer was expected to enlist into the military this year. Also Read | K-pop Musical Festival In L.A. Gets Postponed Amid Coronavirus Fears. The 28-year-old pop star, who is …

The K-Pop band EXO has been one of the widely popular boy bands that have been ruling over millions of hearts since 2012. While speculations for his joining date kept fans busy, the EXO leader has now revealed that his military enlistment date has been announced and he will be off for his time in the military in ten days. Enlistment Date: July 1, 2019. Facebook.

He's our leader.. @weareoneEXO #SUHOpic.twitter.com/dncpt3G4fD, Please stay healthy and come back safely, we will wait for you, See you soon our precious leader #SUHO #김준면 #수호 pic.twitter.com/0OSPSuew4a, the whole world: pic.twitter.com/gcnG1V2bc3, Junmyeon will be enlisting on May 14 as EXO’s 3rd member to enlist. and Xiumin. EXO-L assemble! I am writing this letter today because there is … WhatsApp. Monday 04 May 2020 10:56. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I am writing this letter today because there is something I need to tell you all. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. As we all know it, the South Korean pop singer was expected to enlist into the military this year. Discharge Date: Feb 13, 2022@weareoneEXO #Suho — EXO-L (@EXOSlaysUrFave) May 4… Kevin Miller - July 8, 2020 2:18 pm. VIDEO: Devdutt Padikkal's outrageous boundary-line catch to dismiss Shreyas Iyer, Indirectly encouraging caste biases is the new trend: Noted sociologist Sukhadeo

Gandhara Her Blue Sky, Wind Rose Fremantle, Railroad Alaska Cast Jim And Nancy, Whirlpool Wrx986sihz00 Filter, Does 409 Stone And Steel Kill Germs, Used Titan Home Gym For Sale, Eyeem Database Leak, Old English Bantam Chickens For Sale, Otpp Salary Toronto, World Of Warcraft Body Mod, Athf Happy Time Harry Episode, Brazilian Rosewood Bonsai, First Steel Sword, Swat Fishing Rods, Minecraft Pe Wolf, Victoria 2 Hpm Colonization, Kyla Ross Net Worth, Medium Rare Meatloaf, Vespula Rufa Sting, Minecraft Kelp Growth Time, Lake Ray Roberts Alligators, Outlander Season 5 In Spanish, Velekete Slave Market, Satoshi Tajiri 2020, Wardruna Lyfjaberg Lyrics English, Double Dragon Neo Geo Tier List, Kia Stinger Gt Downpipe, Stephanie Grant Jackson, Mo, Lakers Vs Clippers Full Game Replay March 8, 2020, Idée De Projet Pour Délégué De Classe Cm1, Eric The Boyz, Jeff Kinney Video Games, 13th Documentary Quotes, Dmx House 2020, Shaw Direct Pvr 630, Ava Crowder Ford Bronco, Is Dextrose Bad For Cats, Lance Moore House, Craigslist Western Slope Co, Adoree Profile Roblox, Halo: Silentium Audiobook, Knxwledge Solivelife Sample, Dark Souls 2 Drangleic Castle Map, Calogero Pronunciation Bronx Tale, Midge Ure Pronunciation, Kawasaki Krx 1000 For Sale Near Me, Broom Hilda Plant, Gta Online Mod Menu Pc 2020, Kia Forte Gt Downpipe, Emploi Infirmière Auxiliaire Soins De Pieds, Kim Tae Pyung Brother, Lawrie Mcmenemy Wheelchair, Taffeta Vs Chiffon, Bluish Lips Meaning, Susie Anthony Bowling, Ffxiv Haurchefant Quotes, Public Limited Company Advantages And Disadvantages Bbc Bitesize, Jean Pierre Léaud Brigitte Duvivier, Airtel Congo Recrutement 2020, What Does Judith Baca's Piece Great Wall Of Los Angeles Document? Quizlet, Cwa Meat Pie Recipe, Cow And Calf Walk, Willie Tyler Wife, Originally Poem Summary, Lemonade Hand Game, Dinosaur Hunter 3d,