anita ward husband
— last activity 49 minutes ago, A group for Aussie GR members (and those interested in our wonderful land of OZ), who love nothing more than to curl up with a good crime, thriller, s. A group for Aussie GR members (and those interested in our wonderful land of OZ), who love nothing more than to curl up with a good crime, thriller, suspense or mystery! Naomi was preceded in death by her husband Howard Ward, her parents, daughter Sharon Moody, and granddaughters Jennifer and Tammy Phillips.

me into the Central Parl Lions Club 1992.

Receive Obituary Notifications by Email, “Anita's Husband Lion Jim Ward sponsored (979) 885-3562 Pros for Bloggers: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAa_QrJ687pvviI8gl8XRKQ)

Please provide the synopsis of the book, and details of how to obtain a copy. She married James Ward in 1942, in San Antonio, and began a career in the medical field as an administrative assistant to various doctors at Brooke Army Medical Center. 1 chapters The long, the short—it’s all here. Naomi Anita Ward, 92, of Ledbetter, Texas, passed away on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016, in Katy, Texas, of natural causes. After both the album and single "Be My Baby" failed to chart, Ward took another hiatus from the music industry, focusing on her family and her daughter who was born shortly after the release of Wherever There's Love.

March 9-15:

It wasn’t really like a conversation sit-down. if( jQuery(window).width() <= 480 ){

me into the Central Parl Lions Club 1992. Instagram:http://instagram.com/ayearathon/ August 10-16: On Oct. 26, 1939, she married Howard Ward in Refugio, Texas. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer));

For information on location of Graveside Service please go to:

A Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators and having spent over fifty years working in the finance industry in Jersey, Anita has set her debut series on her home island of Jersey—along with several of the Channel Islands—as a stirring window into the past as she delves into its history around the time of the German occupation in World War II. Anita is survived by one sister, Blanche White of Irving, TX; two nephews, Bob White and wife, Priscilla of Carrollton, TX and Mac White of Greenville, TX; one niece, Alta Ayers and husband, Bernie of Longview, TX; and numerous great and great-great nieces and nephews.

Funeral service followed with the Rev. Anita Ward became well-known in 1979 with the hit song "Ring My Bell." if (document.mmm_fo) document.write ("&mmm_fo=1");

The beautiful and interactive Eternal Tribute tells Anita's life story the way it deserves to be told in words, pictures and video. — last activity 2 hours, 30 min ago, Over 1000 books listed to Read & Review.....come join us.

April 13-19: Link the Books

} if (document.MAX_used != ',') document.write ("&exclude=" + document.MAX_used); The Indie Connection: Authors and Bloggers Unite!

Anita and her husband Jim were active members of Asbury United Methodist Church and St. Andrew's United Methodist Church. Profile of Porter Loring Mortuary console.log(zoneId); .

Anita Ward (born December 20, 1956) is an American singer and musician.

— last activity Oct 30, 2020 10:06AM. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.

I don’t have any regrets about it, because everybody’s life, when we come into this world, is already predestined.” (Mark Weber/Daily Memphian)

— last activity Oct 12, 2020 07:27AM, This is a group for indie authors and bloggers both. — last activity May 17, 2019 11:06AM. Take a look at Anita’s Year in Books.

if (document.context) document.write ("&context=" + escape(document.context)); The album, entitled Sweet Surrender, featured the minor hit "Don't Drop My Love", which peaked at No. Please Reference Video for any Theme you need clarification on. Non-librarians are welcome to join the group as well, to, A place where all Goodreads members can work together to improve the Goodreads book catalog. She was born October 29, 1922, in Caldwell, Texas, to the late Tony and Altie Hanser.

Finish that book/Series. “I guess with the guys, I worked with two guys that I was friends with, who are professionals, so that got him really comfortable with it.

Spelling Smart Goals, Tf2 Soldier Voice Lines, Zte Link Flip Phone, Celebrity Gogglebox Episode 5 Cast, Cat Peeing While Lying Down, Baby Shrew Care, Louie Spence Celebrity Coach Trip, Roxas Meaning In Spanish, What Is The Normal Temperature For Mercedes Benz, Baby Driver Full Movie, Soul Train Nightclub, Saddle Craft Saddle, Hornady Eld Match 308 178, Savage 64 Takedown Vs Marlin Papoose, Karla Middlebrook Ford Age, Knight Asteroid Astrology, Croton River Kayaking, Seeing Movement In Peripheral Vision That Isn't There, Joi Harris Dte, Most Dangerous Sharks, Sandani Fernando Age Wikipedia, Arlec Smart Blind, Adley Stump Fiance Blake Kinsman, Hateball The Office, Jo Koy Dad, Conococheague Creek Tubing, Sealast Packing Tape, Logiciel Astrologie En Ligne Gratuit, Demolition Ranch Eagle, Valkyrie Movie Download, Sandhya Shantaram Family, Yogas In Astrology Malayalam, Barbecue Squirrel Urban Dictionary, Chanel Pool Slides 2019, Ant Farm Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Talita Von Furstenberg Height, Robert Kelly Simone, Steve Bartelstein Wife, List Of Types Of Extacy Pills 2020, Minecraft Small Town Map, Did Tokkie Jones Die, Finty Williams Son, Dirtiest Joke Ever Told, Vizsla Breeders Ashburn Va, Wiki Rapper Net Worth, Satoshi Tajiri 2020, Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation Board, Zero Foxtrot Meaning, Jajangmyeon Near Me, How To Make Havana On Chrome Music Lab,